Honors Business Office
We are following the latest news university-wide and locally pertaining t the COVID-19. Stay up-to-date with all the latest from the university and any changes that will affect the second half of the Spring Semester.
The following resources provide additional information to support the technology needs for teaching, learning, and working remote.
Additional links will be provided as they become available.
The Business Office supports the Honors College faculty, staff, and students, and is dedicated to providing strategic, innovative, and quality financial, personnel, and business services in an efficient and effective manner.
The Honors Business Office supports the faculty, staff, and students by providing a wide range of support for financial, human resources, and business functions, including:
- Strategic financial planning, budgeting, accounting, financial activities, reporting and analysis
- Recruitment and hiring, payroll, compensation, and human resources
- Business operations including purchasing, travel, and reimbursements, and facilities functions
- Scholarship awards processing
- Training, and orientation on financial, business, and operational matters
- Main Phone Number: 520-621-9269
- Fax Number: 520-621-8655
FORMS, GUIDELINES, AND RESOURCES
For Business Office forms, guidelines, and resources including handbooks, training opportunities, and other links at the Honors College and the University of Arizona.