If you are a current Arizona undergraduate student not currently in the Honors College, you can still apply for Honors admission.
To be eligible to apply for Honors, you must:
- Be a currently enrolled University of Arizona student.
- Have completed 12 or more units at the University of Arizona.
- Have a minimum 3.4 Cumulative Arizona GPA.
- Have at least three semesters remaining before graduation.
The application process is competitive. Applications are reviewed by a committee of Honors College staff and faculty, and are judged on multiple measures including:
- Past academic performance.
- Vision for making the most out of participation in the Honors College.
- Plan for graduation with honors.
- Support of academic advisor in major.
STEP 1. REVIEW HONORS COLLEGE INFORMATION ON THE WEBSITE
Pay particular attention to the Honors Graduation Policies available HERE.
STEP 2. COMPLETE THE APPLICATION
The Current Arizona Student Application is available online. The priority application deadline is July 20th, 2020, with a final deadline of July 27th.
STEP 3. IF ADMITTED TO HONORS, ATTEND A VIRTUAL INFORMATION SESSION WITH HONORS ADVISORS
Meet over Zoom with a member of the Honors Advising Team to learn more about requirements and the opportunities available to Honors students.
STEP 4. AFTER THE VIRTUAL INFO SESSION, MEET WITH YOUR ACADEMIC ADVISOR
Talk with your major academic advisor about integrating Honors into your academic plans and timelines before the end of the Fall semester.
Contact the Honors College at email@example.com with any questions about the application process for current Arizona students.
Check here for more information on the Honors Fee.