Statement of Proposed Research
Proposals should be written in clear, simple language that can be understood by a broad, multi-disciplinary committee. Members of the selection committee usually are not trained in your specialized field of study. These funds can support senior research if you have expenses related to the collecting of your data.
If you are working on a project that is closely related to your research mentor's work, you will need to distinguish what you propose from their work. Proposals should include:
- an issue or question to be investigated
- brief background of the issue
- a description of the project methodology
- plan and timeline for completing proposed project
- a description of the project’s significance
Word limit is 3000 words.