- Ph.D. Applied Mathematics
- Princeton University, Princeton, New Jersey, USA
- Kinematic and Dynamic problems in Three Dimensional Steady Flows
- B.A. Mathematics
- Cambridge University, Cambridge, Britain
- University of Arizona, Tucson, Arizona (1987 - Ongoing)
- Courant Institute, New York University (1986 - 1988)
- Henry and Phyllis Koffler Prize in Public Service / Outreach
- University of Arizona, Spring 2014
Differential equations for science and engineering majors. Applied linear algebra, matrix analysis. Advanced mathematical methods for science and engineering majors. Mathematical modeling.
Fluid mechanics. Magnetohydrodynamics, Magnetic field generation in stars and planets. Math education, informal education. Math and science outreach.