THE HONORS COLLEGE HEALTH PROFESSIONS ACADEMY
The Honors College Health Professions Academy is a series of workshops and information sessions that will assist students with understanding and preparation for the many areas in health care. If you are a student who hopes to attend medical, veterinary, dental, nursing, or another health professions institution sometime after you finish your undergraduate degree, then attending these sessions will be helpful. Below is a list of sessions planned for 2020-21.
Big Ideas, Grand Challenges Series: Global Health
Wednesday, October 21, 6:00 to 7:30 p.m., LEARN MORE
Date and Time will be announced in Honors Weekly News
- Applying to Medical School
- Preparing for the MCAT
- Learning about the new UArizona College of Veterinary Medicine
- Preparing for the Health Professions Multiple Mini Interviews
- Healthcare Professionals Panel
- Bias in Healthcare Policies and Practices
- Writing Your Personal Statement
All workshops will be done via zoom. Watch for announcements in the Honors Weekly News.