VIP visit programs for Spring 2020 are all currently full and only accepting registrations for the waitlist.
The VIP visit opportunity is designed for prospective students already admitted to the Honors College or students who are named:
- National Merit Semi-Finalists and Finalists
- National Hispanic Scholars
- Baird Scholars and Alternates
- Flinn Scholarship Semi-Finalists, Finalists, Designates, and Alternates
You will learn about the honors experience, benefits and the Honors Village. In addition, you will make valuable campus connections, experience a mock honors class with a renowned faculty member, and have lunch with honors faculty, staff and students.
The cost is $35 per visitor (lunch is included). Instructions for payment will be available at the time of registration.
- Each student is limited to one guest only.
- The deadline to register is 7 days prior to the event.
- It is strongly recommended that you wear comfortable shoes.
- If you require special mobility or dietary accommodations, please note this on the registration form.
- If the program is at capacity, a waitlist will be created. All Spring 2020 programs are at capacity and only accepting waitlist registrations.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 520-621-6901 for more information.